Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is it really?

Exactly one month ago, everything (in my front yard) was covered with snow.
Here in Arkansas, that's a big deal.
It was beautiful, we looked at it long and lovingly, and pretty soon, it was gone.

And then.................what's this?





Wait for it................................








Something is coming!!!..............
Oh my gosh..........................................IT'S SPRING.
And today, March 9, 2010, it is as beautiful a day as I have ever seen: the sky is so blue, one could almost hear a bell, the breeze is blowing through the pine trees, and the temperature is 75 degrees. Yes, it is really Spring.
Thanks for this day.
Carol

6 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to see those flowers popping out! My irises are starting to come up out of the ground but that is it! Lots of rain this week and then hopefully the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello there! nice to see signs of spring and you blogging xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish I had some of those pretty flowers blooming in front of my house! We still have spots of snow here in Wisconsin....

    LOVE your artwork, Elizabeth! I'm a huge fan of yours:)
    - Debbie Kaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol,
    What a hopeful picture! I can't wait to see something like this in Minnesota!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carol!
    It's been awhile since I've visited. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. Your daffodils are lovely. It's so nice to see color again. Hope your day is wonderful!

    _Debra

    ReplyDelete