Sunday, August 30, 2009

A View of Venice

When my daughter and husband returned from Venice with striking and vibrant photos, and especially of doorways and windows, I knew the images called for their own book.

I made the pages of kraft grocery bags, and the book measures about 9" tall.



The cover has a little window that actually opens.







I've seen this image before. I love how it photographs.

Even the pigeons are helpful in staging a shot.











Kelly even caught Mark walking by a doorway.

I've not been to Italy, but I love gazing at the pictures and can almost transport myself to that beautiful city.


posted by Carol

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Carol...if you get a chance you really should go. It is beautiful...as is most of Italy. I'm a tad partial to Germany myself. :)

    ReplyDelete