Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mothers Day flowers

Flowers from my son & family for Mother's Day. Aren't these lovely and fun? The bubble bowl is filled with sliced fresh limes.



Hard to see, (click on photo), in the background at the doorway is a little project, Hanging Teacups, a kit from Teresa McFayden . Teresa, high priestess of all things Silver Bella, had this kit available several years ago. The teacups are covered with lavender buds, silver glitter (tarnished black now), old papers, and buttons. It has the perfect spot hanging by this doorway, and I look at its sweetness every day.



Carol





Here are Mother's Day flowers received from my son and daughter-in-law. We are some lucky mothers to have received such lovely flowers from our sons.
My daughter's gift to me was a ticket to "Wicked" for this Friday night. I am pretty excited about that.

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment