Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Halloween projects & a Winner

The winner of the stamps from Oxford Impressions, shown below, is-


I will be emailing for your address and this package will be out to you right away.

Thanks to all that commented. We appreciate it very much.



And now for some Halloween decorations. I made these for my daughter with her children's pictures. They are last year's costumes. They don't all have their costumes for this year yet.
This is a garland with a section for each child.






This one below hangs by itself. It is about 9" across.

This one is made in a little box spray painted black and decorated.
My daughter had a picture of Brady after having eaten some blue candy. I cut it out, decorated it and put it on a magnet for the frig. He loves it and I do too!

Brady was a bat so I cut his picture out and attached it to the bones and it hangs upside down - like a bat!
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the prize! I just love your projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady hanging as a bat is toooo clever, Betty! Love the little decorations, every one. Hugs, -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Halloween decorations! So very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete